Search found 3 matches

by patsmx5
Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:46 am
Forum: MS-II Ignition Setup, Tuning, and Troubleshooting
Topic: Another EDIS4 Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 723

Re: Another EDIS4 Problem

Update:

The new VR sensor bracket I made seems to have fixed every ignition related problem I had. It also now idles PERFECT.

Image
by patsmx5
Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Forum: MS-II Ignition Setup, Tuning, and Troubleshooting
Topic: Another EDIS4 Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 723

Re: Another EDIS4 Problem

OK knock sensor stuff was enabled and was pulling timing though I don't have a knock sensor wired up. But I'm still having problems.

Cylinders 2&4 have a miss. I put a timing light on 1&3 and it sparks 100% of the time. Note 1&4 are paired on the coil and so are 2&4, so this is weird. Cylinders 2&4 ...
by patsmx5
Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 pm
Forum: MS-II Ignition Setup, Tuning, and Troubleshooting
Topic: Another EDIS4 Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 723

Another EDIS4 Problem

I've got an MS2 V3.0 and running MS2 extra. I have a 99' miata running EDIS4. I used all the old EDIS4 components and rewired it. Install was straight forward but I'm having idle problems. Seems I'm not alone from reading around. Everyone seems to post their idle related EDIS problem, but nobody ...