Search found 2 matches

by navang
Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 pm
Forum: MS-II Ignition Setup, Tuning, and Troubleshooting
Topic: Question Regarding Wiring and V3.57 SMD MSII
Replies: 3
Views: 397

Re: Question Regarding Wiring and V3.57 SMD MSII

For the V3.57 PCB, is it necessary to install the R43 resistor? Seems like there isn't a location to install this resister compared to the V3 PCB. Is it necessary for the V3.57 PCB if direct coil control is preferred? I am having troubling finding the pad to install this resistor.
by navang
Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 am
Forum: MS-II Ignition Setup, Tuning, and Troubleshooting
Topic: Question Regarding Wiring and V3.57 SMD MSII
Replies: 3
Views: 397

Question Regarding Wiring and V3.57 SMD MSII

Hey everyone,

I am currently trying to run MS2 V3.57 SMD on a Yamaha C3 engine using the ignition module that came with the engine. The engine is a single cyclinder, 4 stroke and fuel injector. In order for direction ignition control, I have purchased the BIP373 and will be installing tomorrow. I ...